It’s part of the Democratic Party (or RINO = Republican In Name Only) political machine in any given city in America. “America,” I say, but we can definitely include Toronto on that score.
- 2 Toronto police officers charged with misconduct in Tess Richey homicide case
Latino, possibly? Cops were looking the other way. They use the “Grim Reaper” technique rather than the due process of law to keep Hispanics and other persons “of color” under control.
- 5 Toronto police officers suspended as tow truck corruption probe widens
It’s the exact same parking ticket, tow, impound, and auction lot scam run by police departments across the United States, especially in Alaska.
Alaska, now? That’s par for the course straight out of Toronto.
- Charges: ConocoPhillips employee and [Anchorage Police] cop friend stole millions in fraud scheme
- Fairbanks police share 11-minute video of deadly officer-involved shooting
>>>… state prosecutors determined that Fairbanks Police officers and Alaska State Troopers were justified when they shot and killed Cody Eyre on Christmas Eve in Fairbanks … but Eyre’s family was at the police station in silent protest because they believe the video they had seen had been edited.<<<
- Former Evidence Custodian Sentenced to Prison for Embezzling $109,623 from North Slope Borough Police Department
- Fairbanks police chief resigns just over a year after starting the position
- Fairbanks police officer resigns after facing theft charges
- ‘A Small Part Of A Serious Problem’: Criminals Hired As Police Officers In Alaska
- Alaska political corruption probe
Once again, it’s time to crack down on public corruption and putrefaction of law in Alaska.
And he said unto them, Cast the net on the right side of the ship, and ye shall find. They cast therefore, and now they were not able to draw it for the multitude of fishes.— John 21:6
- FPD Investigations: “The Property Crime unit also participates in a procedure called the Retail Theft Program (RTP). This program is intended to provide alternative reporting methods to major retail stores in Fairbanks to lessen the impact of shoplifting on the patrol division. It enables participating stores to inform the Fairbanks Police Department of detainments for investigation of misdemeanor theft (shoplifting) and/or criminal trespass incidents via a written report form.”
Obviously such “incidents” are not investigated but arbitrarily charged and punished.